Friendly, innovative and disciplined, Sarah takes initiative on projects and creates interesting and quality content. She has written content in the following categories: Interviews, local events, global travel, the pet industry, food and beverage, lifestyle and more. She enjoys the process of research, organizing, creative writing and self-editing.
Travel / Local Seattle
Marketing Coordinator and newsletter creator for the Southwest Seattle Historical Society.
- Handled all social media communications (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Creates their quarterly newsletter from scratch (via inDesign/Photoshop)
- Creates email appeals and events (via Mailchimp)
Content and events writer for Prometheus Real Estate.
- Over 20+ blog posts ranging from Seattle events, home design, and nightlife activities to do in the greater Seattle area.
- Examples include: Autumn at the Seattle Farmers Market and Explore Seattle: Get Spooky with these Halloween Events
Copywriter for TANDEM International
- Wrote copy that covers their different language classes around the world.
- Examples include: Spanish and French
Contributing writer for HotelsByDay
Interviewed multiple professionals for Innovation Park Journeys Magazine
- A magazine created by Penn State University, promoting graduates and innovative projects in the community
- Examples include: Catching up with Happy Valley Launchbox Graduate: Maake Magazine
- Three interviews in Volume 8 Magazine with an engineer, tech entrepreneur and scientist.
Interviewed multiple artists for Lonely Arts Club, a Seattle-based arts website
- Examples include: Intersections Festival Amplifies Seattle’s Diverse Comedy Scene
- LaCroix and Giant Neon Bananas: Meet Jeremy Buben and His FoodArt Collection
- Erin Popelka’s Bingo For Fools takes the Pranks Business Very Seriously
Interviewed clients for a healthcare-based app called Luma Health
- Examples include: Customer Spotlight: California Sleep Solutions
- Customer Spotlight: The Dermatology Clinic
Pet, Food, Niche, and Much More…
Monthly contributor for Rover.
- Over 50+ blog posts in the pet sphere, including research on different breeds and healthcare needs
- Examples include: Bear Cub or Puppy? 10 Things Akita People Know by Heart and How to Throw the Best Dog Birthday Party Ever.
- Other pet writings include copy for Cascade Kennels and Hillrose Pet Resort.
Contributing writer for Lifescopes, an advice and wellness website.
- Written over over 3,000+ snippets of advice discussing relationships, health and wellness, and the grieving process
Contributing writer for TasteFavorites, a food discovery app
- Examples include: Find the Perfect Slice in 10 Charleston Pizza Joints and Kiss My Grits: Here are 10 Charleston Breakfast Spots with Southern Charm
- Other food writings include Caterwings and Stonefire Grill.